NEW Travels with Teri has expanded to include Walking Tours in Sausalito.
Walk our boardwalk back in time on Sausalito’s The Other Side of Town. On this one hour walk through town, you learn about our beautiful city’s checkered past, her bootleggers & brothels and the community spirit which makes Sausalito the elegant lady she is today. While in town visit our wonderful
Sausalito Historical Society to see photos of our past.
Daily tours weekdays – no reservation needed.
Groups, holidays and weekends –
advance reservations necessary.
Surprising Facts About Sausalito
- Did you know that Baby Face Nelson tended bar at a German Beer Garden, the Walhalla, during prohibition?
- Robin Williams was a busboy at a local restaurant, the Trident, which had local music and comedy with Bill Cosby and Lenny Bruce?
- Sally Stanford, a former brothel owner, was our mayor?
- Janis Joplin lived on Bridgeway, right in the middle of town?
- Films such as The Lady From Shanghai with Rita Hayworth and Orson Wells & Woody Allen’s Play it Again Sam were shot here?
- Jack London wrote his novel “Sea Wolf” at Castle by the Sea, just down the road?
- Sausalito was once bought for $440,000.00?
Walk our boardwalk back in time on Sausalito’s “other side of town” with your local resident and guide, Teri.
Call now for all details 415-331-3791
DAILY: Monday – Friday, 11:00AM
Saturday & Sunday: 11:30AM
WHERE: Vina del Mar Plaza
COST:$20.00 per person
discounted rate $30.00 per couple
No Reservations Needed for Daily Tour
Groups, Weekends & Holidays
Advance reservations required